800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
The Best Way to Fly: with A&K
Booking your airline reservations with A&K is both easy and beneficial. Our long-established relationships with a wide range of partner carriers also work to your advantage in a number of ways.
Why book your flights directly through A&K:
- We know which flights work best for your itinerary and which can save you time in the air
- You can choose from a variety of carriers who have partnered with us to provide special Business and Economy Class fares (subject to availability)
- We can cancel or refund your special fare tickets up to the day before departure (fees may apply)
- You can earn mileage credit from your preferred airlines, where applicable, just as if you booked on your own
- We handle any unforeseen challenges directly with the airlines when they arise, with 24/7 emergency service to handle air-related issues on tickets we have confirmed
- Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of choosing from a variety of global carriers who have partnered with A&K to offer you exclusive special fares, subject to availability.
- Reserve your preferred seat when you make your reservations.
Fly one of our preferred partner airlines:
One World Alliance: American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Iberia Airlines, LATAM, Qantas Airways and Qatar Airways
Star Alliance: Air Canada, Air New Zealand, Asiana, Lufthansa, South African Airways, Swiss, Turkish and United
Sky Team Alliance: Air France, Alitalia, Delta, KLM & Korean Airlines
Experience Emirates & Dubai
Add a Remarkable Stopover to Your Journey
Take advantage of an incredible opportunity to fly one of the world’s premier airlines at exclusive preferred business and first-class rates, and spend two nights in Dubai before or after your journey.
Explore Dubai | 3 Days
Fly glamorous Emirates to Dubai and check in to your luxury hotel. Discover the best of this dazzling city, viewing its remarkable architecture, visiting the Spice Market and colorful shops at the Deira Gold Souk, and ascending the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper. On the last day, continue on to your journey or board your flight home. Meals: B L (Day 2); B (Day 3)
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach (from $1,995); Burj Al Arab Jumeirah (from $3,295)