800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
China & the Yangtze (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 14 | From: $6,995
Discover China's past and present, from its capital, Beijing, to Xian with its Terra Cotta Warriors. Visit the Giant Buddha at Leshan and explore the storied Yangtze River by luxury river cruiser.
- Embark on a three-night cruise upon the Yangtze River in a deluxe cabin aboard boutique, all-balcony Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer,' the finest five-star vessel sailing the river
- Experience the hospitality of the region's great hotels, including Four Seasons Hotel Beijing and The Peninsula Shanghai, both on the 2014 Condé Nast Gold List
- View the incredible Terra Cotta Warriors with an on-site archaeologist and then enjoy a private noodle-making demonstration for a Chef's Table experience
- Enjoy an up-close and personal encounter with giant pandas where they roam free in their natural habitat
- Witness China's future unfolding in Shanghai and make an Artisan Visit to its M-50 Contemporary Art District
- Go off the beaten path to the less-visited and best-preserved Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Set off on a walking tour of the Muslim Quarter in Xian
Family Departure | This itinerary is also available as a family adventure, with child pricing and child-friendly programming and activities.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.