800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Myanmar & the Irrawaddy (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $5,495
Journey to untouched Myanmar to experience the serenity of Inle Lake, observe life along the banks of the Irrawaddy River from aboard Sanctuary 'Ananda' and witness the rising sun illuminate thousands of temples in ancient Bagan.
- Cruise in luxury for three nights on the legendary Irrawaddy River aboard all-balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda'
- Experience floating gardens and a private viewing of a traditional Intha boat race on tranquil Inle Lake.
- Soar above thousands of pagodas and capture the photographs of a lifetime on a magical hot air balloon ride
- Explore Shwedagon Pagoda - a fantasy of golden stupas, serene Buddhas and mythical beasts
- Travel off the beaten path on a tour of Musmeah Yeshua, the last remaining Jewish synagogue in Myanmar
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Yangon, Myanmar
Day 2: Yangon | Queen of the East
Day 3: Bagan | Temples & Pagodas
Day 4: Bagan | Ballooning Above the Temples
Day 5: The Irrawaddy River | A Timeless Journey
Day 6: Sagaing/Amarapura | U Bein Bridge
Day 7: Mandalay | Icons & Evening Prayers
Day 8: Inle Lake | Floating Gardens
Day 9: Inle Lake | Fifth-Day Market & Private Boat Race
Day 10: Yangon | Shwedagon Pagoda & Farewell Dinner
Day 11: Depart Yangon
Suite Upgrade Package | Upgrade to suites at select hotels* throughout your journey from $385.
*Includes upgrades at all hotels except Aureum Palace Resort & Spa, Inle Lake where guests will enjoy private villas.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.