800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Southern Africa Safari by River & Rail
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $12,495
Stand atop Table Mountain and in the mist of Victoria Falls, ride by train on the timeless Rovos Rail, experience the Chobe River on luxurious 'Zambezi Queen' and set off on game drives across the Okavango Delta.
- From cosmopolitan Cape Town to thundering Victoria Falls to the extraordinary Okavango Delta, experience the best of Southern Africa in one spectacular itinerary
- Embark on a three-night stay along the banks of the Chobe River aboard the graceful 'Zambezi Queen'
- Traverse majestic mountain ranges and grassy savannas on a two-day train journey by elegant, timeless Rovos Rail
- Stand atop Table Mountain overlooking the Twelve Apostles range, tour the spectacular Cape of Good Hope and see the African penguin colony on Boulders Beach
- Enjoy a guided tour of Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- End your journey at the latest luxury camp located in Okavango Delta's Moremi Game Reserve, predator capital of Africa - Sanctuary Chief's Camp
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town | Look to the Beacon of Hope
Day 3: Cape Town | Thrilling Coast Beyond the City
Days 4-5: Riding the Rovos Rail | Winelands to Grasslands
Day 6: Johannesburg | Heart of South Africa
Day 7: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe | The Mighty Zambezi
Day 8: Along the Chobe River | Iconic Falls and Rivers
Days 9-10: Along the Chobe River | Chobe National Park
Day 11: Okavango Delta | Predator Capital
Day 12: Okavango Delta | Game Drives and the “Big Five”
Day 13: Depart Johannesburg
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.