800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
The Great Migration Safari in Style (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 14 | From: $13,995
Witness East Africa's abundant wildlife on game drives through the region's most stunning parks and reserves, staying in our best boutique camp and luxury lodge accommodations.
- A&K's flagship East Africa safari, featuring the best boutique camp and luxury safari lodge accommodations
- Experience six nights in the heart of Great Migration country—three in the Serengeti and three in Masai Mara
- Discover Africa's astounding diversity, including the iconic "Big Five," with A&K's expert driver-guides in our own custom-made vehicles
- Enrich your journey with a private visit to Amboseli Elephant Research Project, as well as a meeting with a Maasai elder to learn about local culture and traditions
- Visit a vibrant Tanzanian village, get a sense of daily life as you ride by tuk-tuk and explore the local market, and then enjoy a lunch of local cuisine
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi, Kenya
Day 2: Amboseli National Park | At the Foot of Kilimanjaro
Day 3: Amboseli National Park | Elephant Research Center
Day 4: Tarangire National Park | Abundant Game Viewing
Day 5: Tarangire National Park | Into the Wild
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater | Wildlife-Rich Haven
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater | Maasai Village Visit
Days 8-10: Serengeti National Park | Telling Excavations
Day 11: Masai Mara Game Reserve | Kenya’s Crown Jewel
Days 12-13: Masai Mara Game Reserve | Unmatched Wildlife
Day 14: Depart Nairobi
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Great Migration Safari, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.