800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Spain: Seven Cities (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,695
Experience the best of Spain on a journey that includes a visit to Barcelona's Boquería market, a tour of the Alhambra in Granada, a sherry tasting in Jerez and a horse-drawn carriage ride to a palace in Seville.
- Experience the best of Spain on a diverse and comprehensive journey that includes Barcelona, Ronda, the British territory of Gibraltar and unforgettable insider access moments
- Explore the Boquería in Barcelona on our Market Connection
- Visit an authentic bodega to privately sample sherry in the famed region of Jerez
- Make a Culinary Connection in Seville on an evening tapas tour
- Take a horse-drawn carriage to a private palace in Seville, where passionate local flamenco dancers and singers put on an incredible performance, just for you
- 18 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE BARCELONA, SPAIN
Day 2: BARCELONA / Heart of Catalonia
Day 3: GRANADA / The Edge of Andalusia
Day 4: RONDA / Spanish Paradise
Day 5: GIBRALTAR, UNITED KINGDOM / Last Outpost
Day 6: SEVILLE / Ronda and Jerez
Day 7: SEVILLE / Sunny Santa Cruz
Day 8: CÓRDOBA / Streets of Flowers
Day 9: MADRID / Masterful Art & Architecture
Day 10: DEPART MADRID
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.