800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Alaska (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $6,795
Share a Portage River float trip, cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park, learn about Alaskan huskies and Iditarod dogsledding, sight bears and marine wildlife, and land on a glacier during a flight over Denali National Park.
- Explore magnificent Alaska as a family, getting to know local people and places and sharing fun, all-ages activities, such as a ride on the Alaska Railroad GoldStar Dome train through untouched wilderness
- Watch for calving glaciers and marine wildlife, such as orcas, humpback whales, sea lions and harbor seals, on a Kenai Fjords cruise
- Watch for wild bears feeding on the shores of Redoubt Bay
- Flight-see over Denali National Park, landing on a glacier at the base of Denali
- Learn about Alaskan huskies and dog sledding at the kennels of four-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser
- Enjoy the company of a dedicated A&K Young Explorers Guide on a visit to Kahiltna Birch Works
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Anchorage, Alaska
Day 2: Kenai Peninsula | Float Trip
Day 3: Kenai Peninsula | Fjord Cruise & Train Ride
Day 4: Redoubt Bay/Talkeetna | Bear Sanctuary
Day 5: Talkeetna | Fishing Fun
Day 6: Talkeetna | Kayaking, Hiking & Glacier Walk
Day 7: Talkeetna/Anchorage | Champion Husky Team
Day 8: Depart Anchorage
2018 Dates | 2018 departure dates and pricing coming soon.
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Family Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.