800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! India Wildlife Safari: Lions, Tigers & Leopards (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 14 | From: $8,995
Explore some of the world's most treasured ecosystems as you track elusive leopards, Asiatic lions and Bengal tigers on game drives through India's biodiverse jungles, savannas and acacia forests.
- Experience India on a journey that takes you from cities rich in history and culture to jungles teeming with exotic wildlife
- Visit Gir National Park, the last remaining place on earth to see the Asiatic lion
- Experience morning and afternoon game drives in Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks, home to rare exotic birds and the world's largest concentration of elusive Bengal tigers
- Begin and end your journey in two world-class cities - Mumbai and Delhi - experiencing the distinctly different cultures of southern and northern India
- Become one with nature at authentic accommodations that put you in the heart of India's jungles and wildlife
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai, India
Day 2: Mumbai | Explore Bombay
Day 3: Mumbai/Rajkot/Gir | Royal Palace & Cars
Day 4: Gir | Finding the Lion’s Share
Day 5: Gir/Rajkot/Mumbai | Wildlife Pursuit
Day 6: Mumbai/Raipur/Kanha | Journey into the Jungle
Days 7-8: Kanha | Jungle Safari
Day 9: Kanha/Bandhavgarh | In Search of the Tiger
Days 10-11: Bandhavgarh | Incredible Biodiversity
Day 12: Bandhavgarh/Jabalpur/Delhi | Toast to Adventure
Day 13: Delhi | Explore an Energetic City
Day 14: Depart Delhi
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.