800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! South Africa: The Royal Portfolio Edition (2017)
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 12 | From: $13,495
Savor South Africa's most exclusive accommodations as you enjoy the world-class game viewing of the Greater Kruger Area, relax with a seaside retreat in Hermanus, sample fine regional wines in Franschhoek and explore the streets of Cape Town.
- Join A&K and The Royal Portfolio - South Africa's premier name in luxury hotels and lodges - to explore a world-class safari game reserve, the seaside resort of Hermanus, the idyllic winelands and cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Spot the "Big Five" at Royal Malewane on Thornybush Private Game Reserve adjacent to Kruger National Park
- Stay at The Silo, The Royal Portfolio's newest gem overlooking Cape Town's iconic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Forage for mussels with the Birkenhead House's executive chef in preparation for your four-course gourmet dinner
- Savor the best of wine country with a vertical tasting of South Africa's premier Pinot Noirs and a private blending experience at a 300-year-old estate
- Discover the Cape of Good Hope, summit Table Mountain by cable car, encounter rare African penguins at Boulders Beach and enjoy a private tour of Robben Island
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 2: Greater Kruger Area | Thornybush Game Reserve
Days 3-4: Greater Kruger Area | On Safari
Day 5: Hermanus | Luxurious Seaside Retreat
Day 6: Hermanus | Coastal Culinary Adventure
Day 7: Franschhoek | A Taste of the Wine Country
Day 8: Franschhoek | Delving Deeper into the Winelands
Day 9: Cape Town | Savoring the Scenic Route
Day 10: Cape Point | Where the Mountains Meet the Sea
Day 11: Cape Town | Robben Island & Table Mountain
Day 12: Depart Cape Town
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.