800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
English Gardens & The Chelsea Flower Show (2017-18)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: TBA
Savor the joys of spring in the quintessential English landscape as you take in a member's-only day at the Chelsea Flower Show; stroll the gardens of HRH Prince Charles at Highgrove; and tour the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill, Blenheim Palace.
- Enjoy privileged access at every turn on this quintessentially English journey that spans exclusive estates and gardens
- Stroll through the Arts & Crafts-style gardens of Sissinghurst Castle, planted by Vita Sackville-West
- Spend an afternoon at Hidcote Manor, one of England's greatest gardens
- Visit the gardens of HRH The Prince of Wales at Highgrove
- Embark on a special tour and talk at Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- Attend a members-only day at the Royal Horticultural Society's world famous Chelsea Flower Show
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive London, England/Amberley
Day 2: Storrington | Parham House
Day 3: Sissinghurst/Great Dixter | Arts & Crafts Gems
Day 4: Kingston-upon-Thames | Victorian Retreat
Day 5: The Cotswolds | Kiftsgate & Hidcote Manor
Day 6: Highgrove | Gardens of a Prince
Day 7: Blenheim Palace | Birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
Day 8: The Chelsea Flower Show | A World of Inspiration
Day 9: Depart London
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.