800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Central Europe: A Family Journey (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $4,595
Family adventure awaits: ride the unique Children's Railway in Budapest, explore cliffside Devin Castle in Bratislava, learn to bake apple strudel at Schönbrunn Palace and discover the mysterious golem in Prague.
- History and adventure meet in three fascinating Central European cities, where families explore castles and palaces, sleuth legendary mysteries and cruise famous rivers
- Explore the Buda Hills on the Children's Railway, a train run by children under the supervision of expert railway workers
- At Schönbrunn Palace, experience a Culinary Connection with an apple strudel baking demonstration and tasting
- Practice your waltz in a prestigious Viennese dance school
- See classically dressed Lipizzaner horses at a Hungarian farm
- Discover a Musical Connection in Prague at the National Marionette Theater
- 18 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
Day 2: BUDAPEST / In the Footsteps of Kings
Day 3: BUDAPEST / Land of the Roma
Day 4: VIENNA, AUSTRIA / Along the Danube
Day 5: VIENNA / Magnificent Nave and Catacombs
Day 6: VIENNA / The Glamour of the Viennese
Day 7: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC / Medieval Beauty
Day 8: PRAGUE / Exploring the Old Town
Day 9: PRAGUE / From Treasures to Toys
Day 10: DEPART PRAGUE
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $400.
Family Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.