800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Wings Over India
Limited to 17 guests
Days: 15 | From: $34,995
Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Explore India's treasures, from the splendidly beautiful Taj Mahal, seek the graceful Bengal tiger and holy rites beside the Ganges, and stay in royal palaces-turned-luxury hotels.
- Fly in comfort and style between India's iconic cities aboard two exclusively chartered planes
- Stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the lavish Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and the grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience the glorious Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset during a two-night stay in Agra
- Stay two nights and enjoy private Jeep safaris in Panna National Park, home of the elusive Bengal tiger
- Enjoy a Scenic Sundowner following a private sunset cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Savor a place at the Chef's Table to observe local Indian delicacies prepared step by step in Panna National Park
- Ride Like a Local on a rickshaw through Old Delhi and witness life on the Ganges in spiritual Varanasi