800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
South Africa & Victoria Falls (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,795
Journey across South Africa's varied landscapes, experiencing vibrant Cape Town and stunning Cape Point, game drives in a private reserve bordering Kruger National Park, and a tour of jaw-dropping Victoria Falls.
- Experience South Africa's diverse wonders, from cosmopolitan Cape Town to an authentic bush safari, and walk beside the thundering cascades of Victoria Falls
- Stand atop Table Mountain overlooking the Twelve Apostles range, tour the spectacular Cape of Good Hope and see the African penguin colony on Boulders Beach
- Dive into local cuisine during an on-safari Chef's Table experience, cooking traditional fare side-by-side with a chef
- Enjoy an unmatched safari experience filled with game drives, bush walks and wildlife lectures, while staying at a lodge located on a game-rich private reserve next to Kruger National Park
- Cruise the Zambezi River at sunset with a sundowner cocktail in hand, all while taking in the fiery African sky
- Explore magnificent Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World, on a private walking tour
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town | Table Mountain and Historic City Sights
Day 3: Cape Town | Spectacular Views from Cape Point
Day 4: Greater Kruger Area | Private Game Reserves
Days 5-6: Greater Kruger Area | Sighting Africa’s “Big Five”
Day 7: Victoria Falls | Beside “The Smoke That Thunders”
Day 8: Victoria Falls | Zambezi River Cruise with Sundowners
Day 9: Depart Johannesburg
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018 Preview
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.