800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Tailor Made Family Alaska: Wild Frontiers
Days: 8 | From: $12,695
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Relax on a Portage River float trip, cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park, learn about Alaskan huskies and Iditarod dog sledding, sight bears and marine wildlife, and land on a glacier during a flight over Denali National Park.
- Explore magnificent Alaska as a family, getting to know local people and places and sharing fun, family-friendly activities, such as a ride through untouched wilderness on the Alaska Railroad GoldStar Dome train
- Watch for calving glaciers and marine wildlife, such as orcas, humpback whales, sea lions and harbor seals, on a Kenai Fjords cruise
- Look for wild bears feeding on the shores of Redoubt Bay
- Flight-see over Denali National Park, landing on a glacier at the base of Denali
- Visit with Alaskan huskies and gain a better understanding of the sport of sled dog racing at the kennels of four-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Anchorage, Alaska
Day 2: Kenai Peninsula | Float Trip Through Glacial Wilderness
Day 3: Kenai Peninsula | Fjord Cruise & Scenic Train Ride
Day 4: Redoubt Bay/Talkeetna | Bear Sightings & Mountain Views
Day 5: Talkeetna | Fishing Fun
Day 6: Talkeetna | Kayaking, Hiking & Glacier Walk
Day 7: Talkeetna/Anchorage | Champion Husky Team
Day 8: Depart Anchorage
North America | Luxury Tailor Made Journeys
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.