800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Imperial Russia (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $8,795
On a journey that reveals the magnificent splendors of tsarist Russia, marvel at iconic St. Basil's Cathedral, attend a concert at the Peter and Paul Fortress, visit Catherine Palace as well as the summer palace of Peter the Great, and explore the famed Hermitage Museum.
- Experience the opulent splendors of Russia's imperial ruling class, from Moscow to St. Petersburg, Pushkin to Petrodvorets
- Explore the Kremlin's State Armory and the Diamond Fund, a collection that features the 190-carat Orlov Diamond
- Enjoy early entry to the incomparable Hermitage Museum, to view its amazing collections of jewelry and artifacts
- Visit Peter and Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg, where you enjoy a concert of Russian spiritual music
- Tour the private Fabergé Museum for up-close views of the famous Fabergé Eggs
- Discover the wonders of the famed Hermitage Museum and visit the sprawling summer palace of Peter the Great
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Moscow, Russia
Day 2: Moscow | The Kremlin’s Treasures
Day 3: Moscow | Private Lunch with Gorbachev’s Translator
Day 4: St. Petersburg | Concert at Peter & Paul Fortress
Day 5: Petrodvorets | Legacy of Peter the Great
Day 6: St. Petersburg | Early Entry to the Hermitage
Day 7: Pushkin | The Stunning Catherine Palace
Day 8: St. Petersburg | Private Museum Visit & Concert
Day 9: Depart St. Petersburg
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Russia, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.