800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Poland to Prague (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $3,995
Discover the history of one of Europe's most vibrant cities, Warsaw, from its early years to the struggles of World War II; visit the otherworldly Wieliczka Salt Mines; and in the neighboring Czech Republic, sample the famous brews of the Staropramen Brewery.
- Uncover Eastern Europe's hidden gem on a comprehensive itinerary in Poland, ending in neighboring Prague
- Discover the history of Warsaw from its early glories to the Warsaw Rising of World War II
- Descend into the stunning Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Relive a dark chapter of Poland's past with a visit to Auschwitz
- Tour the Staropramen Brewery in Prague and sample its famous brews
- 18 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE WARSAW, POLAND
Day 2: WARSAW / Baroque Highlights
Day 3: WARSAW / History of Resistance
Day 4: CZESTOCHOWA / Icon of the Madonna
Day 5: KRAKOW / Stunning Salt Caverns
Day 6: AUSCHWITZ / Echoes of the Holocaust
Day 7: OLOMOUC, CZECH REPUBLIC / Historic City
Day 8: PRAGUE / Jewish Quarter & Town Hall
Day 9: PRAGUE / Baroque & Gothic Treasures
Day 10: DEPART PRAGUE
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.