800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Iceland: Geysers & Glaciers (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $10,995
Take in this stunning island nation on an unforgettable journey that spans volcanic landscapes, thermal swimming pools and glacial rivers, ancient Viking villages, and coastal towns rich in tradition.
- Discover the north, south and west of Iceland, exploring the island's fascinating geology, culture and contrasts
- Experience an artisan workshop with a traditional craftsman who fashions knives and swords as the Vikings once did
- Drive on Europe's second largest glacier before descending into man-made ice tunnels for an unparalleled look deep inside
- Swim in a thermal swimming pool overlooking the sea in Hofsós
- Cruise the northern coast to spot myriad whale species
- 19 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 6 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE REYKJAVÍK, ICELAND
Day 2: REYKJAVÍK / True Cosmopolitan Capital
Days 3-4: RANGA & SOUTH ICELAND / Forces of Nature
Day 5: HÚSAFELL & WEST ICELAND / Saga Sites
Day 6: HÚSAFELL & WEST ICELAND / Langjökull Ice Cap
Days 7-8: SIGLUFJÖRÐUR & NORTH ICELAND / The Sea
Day 9: AKUREYRI & REYKJAVÍK / Coastal Culture
Day 10: DEPART REYKJAVÍK
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.