800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Switzerland & the Italian Lakes (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $8,495
Experience some of Europe's most scenic vistas on this journey combining the beautiful Swiss Alps with the glories of the Italian Lake District. Take in the views from the Glacier Express train, sample Swiss chocolate at a private tasting and try your hand at playing the alphorn.
- Experience the marvels of the Alps on a journey encompassing the best of Alpine Switzerland and Italy
- Arrive in Zermatt in style with first-class seating on the Glacier Express
- Savor famously smooth Swiss chocolate during a tasting workshop at Lindt chocolatier
- Travel on one of the only cable cars in the world with an outdoor viewing deck
- Enjoy a private farewell dinner on beautiful Isola Bella in Lake Maggiore
- 19 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
Day 2: ZURICH / Chocolate Workshop
Day 3: LUCERNE / Peaks of the Alps
Day 4: BERN / Hands-on with the Alphorn
Day 5: INTERLAKEN & BRIENZ / Beauty of the Lakes
Days 6-7: ZERMATT / All Aboard the Glacier Express
Days 8-9: STRESA, ITALY / Shores of Lake Maggiore
Day 10: ORTA SAN GIULIO / Monastery Visit
Day 11: DEPART MILAN
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.